Who are we
We are a family-owned and operated photography service that works on location. We specialize in real estate photography and videography, and on occasion, shoot a wedding or portrait. We are dedicated to making our customer's photography experience one they will enjoy with no stress. We use top of the line equipment to make sure the images and videos crisp and clear. Our goal from our beginning and still today is to go above and beyond our customer's expectations.
What we do
We provide Hickory and surrounding areas with amazing wedding photography and videography.
• High-resolution images capturing every detail of your special day.
• High Definition 4K cinematic video, to capture the beauty and emotion of your amazing day.
• Custom Drone photography and videography from high above your property showing the beautiful pastures, private beaches, elegant wedding venues in a way never seen before.
What does it mean to be a REPAI and ADPA member?
As a member of Real Estate Photographers of America & International™ you pledge to adhere to the following Code of Ethics:
1. Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity, and be above reproach in all professional business practices.
2. Maintain an atmosphere of fairness and cooperation with other photographers.
3. Foster an attitude of mutual benefit between client and photographer in all negotiations, contracts, and transactions.
4. Never misrepresent one's own qualifications, capabilities or reputation or impune the reputation of a competitor.
5. Never conspire with photographers to artificially inflate fees, fix prices or otherwise engage in any illegal or unethical business practices.
6. Maintain accepted legal and professional business practices such as utilizing written contracts in all assignments and projects.
7. Seek to uphold and fulfill all professional contracts, obligations, commitments, and expectations.
8. Maintain a level of trust, confidentiality and proprietary respect with clients in all projects and assignments.
9. Maintain a high level of honesty and responsibility towards employees, contractors, and suppliers, and always honor one's own financial obligations.
10. Decline any assignment that would compromise full compliance with any tenant of this REPAI Code of Ethics.
How We Got Started
How We Got Started Started in 2011 Adam Carney Photography was created and ran as a part-time service. As time goes on, we found different ways of expressing our love for photography and now have landed on what we love the most Real Estate & Portrait Photography — now dedicated full time to photography we use cutting edge equipment to make your goals a reality.